Sunday, September 23, 2007

This & That

I don't have any one thing to talk about today, so I will just post a few of my random thoughts.
  • Today was another photo day for me, only this time it involved my comfortable bed, my camera's instruction manual, and other photos books that I own. I love learning about photography and have started to think that I might like to take a class or two on it. I just don't want a class to ruin the experience for me. I've seen it happen so it worries me a bit. Up until now I've been learning on my own, but I think a class might be able to offer me something more that I cannot do by myself.
  • My husband and I are getting back on track with the "desserts once a week" schedule. I like the "desserts every day" schedule. We just finished supper and let me tell you, I'm really struggling. It's amazing to me how easy it is to break good habits and how hard it is to get back into them. Once I've gone for some time without desserts I don't even realize what I'm missing and rarely crave anything sweet after a meal, but right now all I can think about is the Oreo Cakesters that we have up in the cupboard.
  • I'm going to attempt a run tomorrow. I haven't run since before the wedding, so I have a feeling it's not going to be a fun time and Tuesday (and Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday) I will be a little sore.
  • I get to baby-sit my cousin's little girl tomorrow night and I'm super excited. She is an extremely adorable baby - she's the baby that has me worried that I won't find my own children as cute. Needless to say, I'm going to have my camera out and ready to go when she gets here.
I hope everyone enjoys the last few hours of their weekend!

No comments: