Friday, September 28, 2007

Half Day

I only made it half a day today at work. I put in four periods and knew I couldn't do three more. I should get some credit for making an attempt! It was nice getting off at noon. Every day should be like that - minus the sickness of course.

I'm pretty bummed that I'm sick again. Feels like I just went through this. While It was over a month ago that I got really sick (something went around at the wedding), I'm disappointed that I've got something again so soon. Last school year I didn't get really sick until February or so. Needless to say, this isn't going to be the most fun or productive weekend I've ever had.

2 comments:

...a taste of me said...

I hope you get well soon!!

Girl of Approval said...

Grr at colds. That one from your wedding was a doozy!

Hopefully you fell well quite soon.