Sunday, September 2, 2007

Raspberry-flavored Tractor

My parents went to a Steam Thresher Reunion yesterday. While they were nice enough to invite me and my husband to go along, we had to pass. See, we are not farmers and the thought of spending eight hours outside looking at farm equipment sounded like a less than ideal way to spend a Saturday. In fact, I was bored out of my mind just reading the information provided on the website!

Even though I didn't make it to the event, my parents did bring me back a tractor - raspberry flavored. Now this is the kind of farm equipment I can truly appreciate!

1 comment:

Girl of Approval said...

I never would have thought... to make that. Interesting what people like to do with their time.

I want to go to weird shit like that and be bored and hot. I enjoy the feeling of getting in the car and being glad that it's over. ;)