Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Harvest Party

Tonight my husband and I joined my cousins for a "Harvest Party" to celebrate the arrival of fall. We had a wonderful meal of pork chops, a dish made of squash, pumpkin, onion, and pecans, parmesan baked potatoes, and rosemary bread. For dessert it was apples with caramel and later while we played Apples to Apples, we drank apple cider. What a wonderful way to welcome the new season. I wonder how festive we will be when winter rolls in - I doubt there will be any parties in honor of that season.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah, i think when winter comes, my "party" is going to be laying in bed all day with 2 bottles of wine!!! glad you enjoyed the party! p.s. i love it when you post everyday and i have something new and exciting to read at work!!

Kerri Farley said...

Yum Yum! Sounds de-lish!