Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Book Jackpot

Last week I talked to the former math teacher from my new school. While he seemed less than enthused to be on the phone with me, he did manage to give me directions in locating my materials. This morning I headed back out to the school and hit the jackpot. I found everything I needed and then some. I now have all the (correct) textbooks and the resources that coincide with them. Needless to say I'm feeling much better about everything. At least until I open up that Precalculus book and realize I don't know what I'm doing.

3 comments:

Liz Harrell said...

Whew, I'm glad you an call that quest done. I would have been SO stressed if I were you! Of course, I'd also sweat bullets and spike my blood pressure at the very thought of teaching pre-cal. :)

Thanks for your sweet words about my friend (and the book). You are by far one of the cheeriest people I've met in blogland!

Anonymous said...

pre-cal. Yikes!!

teacherwoman said...

Hmmm. wonder if I knew who the former teacher was?! hehehe.

Glad to hear you found the books!