Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday Find

Several years ago, one of my math education professors gave me and my classmates this "Mental Flexibility Test." While it was a challenge, it was also a lot of fun. I've given it to my own students and they've had a good time with it as well. I hope you'll give it a try! A real try, now - no looking at the answers without wracking your brain real hard first! You'd be surprised how many questions you'll figure out if you set the quiz aside for a while. Let me know how you do!

For more Friday Finds, visit Amber at Viva Voce.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOh that was actually kind of fun.

I'll have to pass this on to Tyler, he'll like it.

Trooper Thorn said...

It has been saved and will be issued to my kids tomorrow. On second thought, I'd better do it first so I won't look like an idiot.