Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tuesday Tidbits

Thanks to everyone for the anniversary wishes and the compliments on our photos!

My husband and I had a very nice first anniversary. We went out for dinner, ate year-old cake (it was actually still good!), then went to a movie. Of course my favorite part of the evening was the company.

In other news, my blog was given the award below! Isn't it lovely? Thanks Amber! If you read my blog and have a blog of your own, consider yourself nominated! Have a wonderful Tuesday!

5 comments:

Liz Harrell said...

You guys are so CUTE! Wow, the cake was still good? I dont think ours was wrapped right... it tasted like serious freazer burn. :)

Amanda Jo said...

Our cake was like Liz's, it was nasty! Congrats on your 1 year!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you had a nice anniversary! I hope that you have many, many more.

Kerri Farley said...

Oh what a neat shot this is!
Here's to many many more years like this past one!!

teacherwoman said...

Sounds like a great way to celebrate your 1st anniversary! Just perfect!