Friday, November 2, 2007

ChocoMallows

During our grocery shopping tonight, my husband and I thought we would check out the Halloween aisles. You can't pass up decorations and other knick-knacks when you see those 50% off signs. We found a plastic jack-0-lantern, the spooky tree you see pictured (it's made the list as one of my favorite Halloween decorations), and a bag of ChocoMallows.

My husband was a bit leery of the chocolate marshmallows after my chocolate gum purchase of last week. Unlike the gum, however, the marshmallows did not taste like cardboard but a cup of hot chocolate. Needless to say they won't last long and I'm glad my husband was brave enough to spend the fifty-cents on the bag.

1 comment:

Kerri Farley said...

I love this spooky tree. Are those votive candle holders for you to put candles in?

As for choco marshmallows.....um I don't think I'd be a big fan....however I have eaten the whole bag of tootsie rolls that was left over from our halloween candy..... can anyone say "tummyache".