Friday, October 26, 2007

Chocolate Gum

Today was the end of my school's first quarter; only three more to go! I hope they all go this quickly!

I was passed by a Sara Lee truck on the way to school this morning. I'm not sure what the company is trying to prove, but I'm sticking with the "Nobody does it like Sara Lee" slogan no matter how many times they park near my car or pass me on the road.

I caved and bought a pack of Bubble Yum's chocolate gum. It was not everything I hoped it be, but everything I feared it would be. It smells like chocolate but tastes like cardboard. At least Bubble Yum tried. I'm going to give them points for the attempt.

1 comment:

Kerri Farley said...

Chocolate Gum..... I guess it was too good to be true!

Thanks so much for looking at my blog... I saw that you commented on some of the older posts. I really appreciate you taking the time to see it from the beginning.