Saturday, November 3, 2007

Cloud Appreciation Society

While looking through one of my trashy, celeb-gossip magazines I came upon an interesting article. The page was filled with photos of clouds and gave mention of a Cloud Appreciation Society. Who knew such a group existed? I checked out their website today and I had a blast looking at all of the cloud photos. If you enjoy cloud photos make a trip to their site - you won't be disappointed.

My cloud photo was taken on Easter of 2006 on a hill by my grandparents' farm. I like looking at this photo when I need to escape for a while. Blue skies and clouds are great for that.

3 comments:

Kerri Farley said...

Wow! Went to the link. I'm adding it to my favorites - they have some REALLY neat shots. You should post your cloud shot there!

K M F said...

nice cloud shot

...a taste of me said...

I love this photo! Even before I read what you wrote, I went, "Oh! *sigh*" in my head. That's one of my places I escape to too. :)