Thursday, May 15, 2008

The "Not Sure Girl"

Do you by chance remember the 'Sure' deodorant ads? The "Sure girl" could raise her arms up in any direction at any time because she didn't have sweat marks on her her shirt. I'm guessing she didn't smell too bad either. She was the carefree, fun girl - the girl invited to all the parties. The "Not Sure girl" could barely move for fear that someone would see the giant sweat marks on her shirt. I'm guessing she didn't smell too good either. She was the quiet, shy girl - the girl who sat by herself at lunch.

In an effort to embarrass myself today, I thought I'd share this lovely photo. In addition to this portfolio shot, here are some fun tidbits about my problem:
*My left armpit rarely sweats and when it does it never leaves a mark.
*My right armpit, no matter the temperature, thinks it is fun to leak all day long.
*I often wear my husband's prescription deodorant (yes, I know I'm not supposed to do this) and I still soak through shirts. (Our poor kids don't stand a chance!)
*Despite all the sweat, I never smell. (Honestly!)

My next course of action is to stick pantiliners inside my shirt to absorb the ridiculous amount of moisture. If that plan fails (which I doubt because it's brilliant!) I will only be buying black tops to wear. I'll keep you all posted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol you are too funny!!

teacherwoman said...

hehe. Pantiliners... too funny!

Kerri Farley said...

Oh, this is FUNNY!!!