Saturday, May 3, 2008

100% for All

I have Algebra tests to grade. Obviously I'm not working on those. When it comes to grading tests, I will always find some other way to occupy my time - there is always something more important that needs to be done (i.e. playing with my camera, blogging, reading). I hate grading tests and don't want to look at another problem today. Give me assignments, worksheets, even quizzes and I'm fine, but give me tests and I'll avoid correcting them for as long as possible. Time has run out for me on these, though, and they really need to get done. I was hoping that while I sat here at the computer the tests would finish grading themselves but as I glance over there I can see that's not happening. Dang! Perhaps I will just give everyone 100% and call it a day.

1 comment:

Kerri Farley said...

I wonder....did you finish grading or did you give everyone a 100??

This is an AWSOME shot by the way!!