Thursday, July 30, 2015

101 in 1001, Round 2 - 100 Happy Days, Days 46 Through 54

Days 46 Through 54 of the 100 Happy Days Challenge!  I can't believe I'm over halfway done with this challenge; it sure is going fast!  (Descriptions left to right, top to bottom.)



Day 46:  Friday Jeans Days at work.

Day 47:  Cap'n Crunch Delights from Taco Bell.  So ridiculously delicious!  Yum, yum, yum!

Day 48:  Attending the Garden Walk with my mom.  So many beautiful gardens around town!  Love that people opened up their yards for us to stroll through.  (Lovely photo courtesy of my lovely mother as I somehow deleted all 92 photos I took that day!)

Day 49:  Hanging out with an old friend, reminiscing about college days and enjoying the antics of his three cute boys.

Day 50:  StoryPeople by Brian Andreas.  I love the quirky art and wonderful thoughts he captures.  The one shown is one of my favorites.

Day 51:  A Cinnamon 'N' Raisin Biscuit from Hardee's.  It's been way too long since my last one (10+ years?!

Day 52:  Thunderstorms and the gorgeous skies left behind are some of the best parts of summer.

Day 53:  A text from my cousin showing me my mom does jello shots with a spoon.  Oh, she was sharing them! LOL!

Day 54:  The little mushrooms (called Dunce Caps) that have been popping up in our yard this summer.  They make me smile; I can't help but think of fairies and gnomes.

No comments: