Friday, August 7, 2015

101 in 1001, Round 2 - 100 Happy Days, Days 55 Through 63

I've been meaning to get around to posting something other than a 100 Happy Days updates but as you can see that hasn't happened yet.  Oh well, you can't be too disappointed with happy photos and snippets, right?!

Days 55 Through 63 of the 100 Happy Days Challenge!  (Descriptions left to right, top to bottom.)




Day 55:  Rediscovering my fun photo frame collection that has been boxed up since our move in 2008!

Day 56:  When a co-worker finds Oreos you've never seen before (which is a big deal since I consider myself an Oreo expert!).  These were quite tasty!

Day 57:  The calculator shortcut key on my keyboard at work.  It makes the number nerd in me giddy!

Day 58:  Found this little lady at the thrift store today.  She has a few dings and cracks but for $1.00 I couldn't not bring her home to my library.

Day 59:  Spending my lunch break at Barnes and Noble.

Day 60:  A fun find from my thrifting adventures today.  Kind of hokey but I couldn't pass it up for $1.00.

Day 61:  Weekly Saturday morning diner breakfasts with my parents and husband.


Day 62:  Spending time with my husband's extended family to celebrate his grandma's upcoming 80th birthday.  I married into a wonderful family.

Day 63:  My bird feeder has finally been hung up in the backyard!

No comments: