Monday, July 13, 2015

101 in 1001, Round 2 - 100 Happy Days, Days One Through Nine

I put the 100 Happy Days Challenge on my 101 in 1001 list and decided my birthday - June 2nd - was the perfect day to start.  And because the challenge is such a wonderful one (everyone should do it!), I figured I would share all my happy days here on the blog.

So, here we go!  Days One Through Nine (descriptions left to right, top to bottom):



Day 1:  Coming home after being gone for 10 days.  Vacation was fun but there's no place like home!  (I'm hoping that eventually I'll get around to blogging about said vacation.)

Day 2:  Laundry straight from the dryer.

Day 3:  Coming back to work after vacation to birthday decorations and donuts!  My coworkers are so awesome!  

Day 4:  A fun evening of painting with some wonderful ladies.

Day 5:  Staying up late to finish a book.

Day 6:  Watching my former league-mates play (and win!) their bout this morning at the BrewHaHa Roller Derby Tournament.

Day 7:  Watching my guilty pleasure with my favorite little girl.

Day 8:  Parking in the middle of the garage when my husband is out of town.  

Day 9:  Watching beautiful sunrises from bed.  Not a bad way to start the day.  (Hard to believe the rest of the day was cloudy and rainy.)

No comments: