Tuesday, July 14, 2015

101 in 1001, Round 2 - 100 Happy Days, Days 10 Through 18

Days 10 Through 18 of the 100 Happy Days Challenge!  (Descriptions left to right, top to bottom.)



Day 10:  The beginnings of fruit on our pear and apple trees.

Day 11:  Having a visitor while reading in my library.

Day 12:  Relay for Life.  Words can't describe how awful cancer is but this event is so incredibly beautiful.

Day 13:  Crickett adopted the ottoman in my library as her own.  I was hoping she'd start laying on there while I read; so excited she decided to start doing that!

Day 14:  A visit to the library to pick up my next book club read.

Day 15:  Buttery popcorn, so ridiculously yummy.

Day 16:  Lunch break with my parents and sister at a local cafe.  Good company and good food.

Day 17:  Thrifting date with sissy.

Day 18:  Hearing MmmBop by Hanson on the radio's "Old School Drive at 5."  I still think that song is pretty darn fun!

No comments: