Thursday, July 22, 2010
Thursday 13: Brought to You by the Letter "B"
*Idea from Alisha at Izzy and Emmy.*
1. Badminton - My favorite backyard game. Bocce is another great one.
2. Bangs - I had quite a set growing up. The worst documentation had to be my seventh grade school photo because they barely fit into the picture!
3. Barefoot - I HATE the feeling of sand between my toes but I absolutely love the feeling of grass under my feet.
4. Beatrice - A nickname that Mitch accidentally gave himself. Oh the fun I've have with that one!
5. Bedtime - I haven't had a consistent one this summer; this strategy isn't working well as I function best with routine.
6. Beets - Love 'em!
7. Birthstone - I'm confused as to what mine is. Growing up I was told (and given) amethyst. A few years ago I was told pearls. I don't like pearls, so I would prefer it be amethyst.
8. BlowPops - Whoever came up with putting gum inside of a sucker is a genius!
9. Boxing - I've never understood the "sport." I just don't get it.
10. Boyfriend - My first boyfriend came along during my sophomore year in high school. After a year of dating, we broke up and I thought I'd never find anyone after that. My friends enjoyed teasing me about my "Now I'll never get married" comment. Oh, the rational brain of a 16-year old.
11. Brownstone - I dream about living in one.
12. Brunette - I have never had the desire to be anything else.
13. Butter - It has to be melted or I can't eat it.
More Thursday 13!