Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thursday 13: Brought to You by the Letter "B"



*Idea from Alisha at Izzy and Emmy.*


1. Badminton - My favorite backyard game. Bocce is another great one.

2. Bangs - I had quite a set growing up. The worst documentation had to be my seventh grade school photo because they barely fit into the picture!

3. Barefoot - I HATE the feeling of sand between my toes but I absolutely love the feeling of grass under my feet.

4. Beatrice - A nickname that Mitch accidentally gave himself. Oh the fun I've have with that one!

5. Bedtime - I haven't had a consistent one this summer; this strategy isn't working well as I function best with routine.

6. Beets - Love 'em!

7. Birthstone - I'm confused as to what mine is. Growing up I was told (and given) amethyst. A few years ago I was told pearls. I don't like pearls, so I would prefer it be amethyst.

8. BlowPops - Whoever came up with putting gum inside of a sucker is a genius!

9. Boxing - I've never understood the "sport." I just don't get it.

10. Boyfriend - My first boyfriend came along during my sophomore year in high school. After a year of dating, we broke up and I thought I'd never find anyone after that. My friends enjoyed teasing me about my "Now I'll never get married" comment. Oh, the rational brain of a 16-year old.

11. Brownstone - I dream about living in one.

12. Brunette - I have never had the desire to be anything else.

13. Butter - It has to be melted or I can't eat it.


More Thursday 13!

9 comments:

amber said...

Love blow pops!

Ahh..yes...bangs. My mom used to curl them when I was little. I HATED them.

Alice Audrey said...

I remember bangs in the 70's and 80's being huge. Not mine. I didn't have any at all. They made me look too much like a poodle.

teacherwoman said...

At least you didn't sport the infamous side bangs! LOL. Hawt!

JCB said...

I love beets and blowpops!

soleil said...

Amethyst is February's birthstone and pearl belongs to June. Not that you have to wear it if you don't like it, of course. ;)

Jennie said...

I love a good, competitive game of badminton myself.

And I've been there with the bangs. The traumatic part came from my dad having me and my sister sit on the toilet as he put a piece of scotch tape across them for guidance and snipped them straight across. Terrible. The things my mom did to save a buck. ;)

Sheri said...

I'm the opposite - give me the sand between my toes, but I cringe on the grass!

jillconyers said...

Add babies :) I don't mind the sand as long as it is a lot of sand like walking on the beach. I hate a little bit of sand on my feet. Strange?

Anonymous said...

i know a couple who actually named their daughter beatrice ... like only a couple of months ago!! and i was like, "em ... hello? this is the 21st century people!!" ha ha!

btw, alias grace is a brilliant book if i recall correctly! hope you're enjoying it! --->