Thursday, July 29, 2010
Thursday 13: Brought to You by the Letter "C"
*Idea from Alisha at Izzy and Emmy.*
1. Cable - I never had cable television while growing up (I'm not complaining!). My parents still don't have it.
2. Camera - I got my first digital camera for Christmas in 2000; it was 2.1 megapixels.
3. Cards - I love playing card games.
4. Caricature - Mitch and I had one done when we first started dating. The artist said to Mitch, "I'm going to run out of black ink on those eyebrows!" If you haven't noticed, my dear husband has giant eyebrows.
5. Carrots - When we buy carrots they are for Crickett. She loves eating them for treats. I wish I could get as excited about them as she does.
6. Cecilia - A song that always reminds me of my sister.
7. Cellulite - I have it, it's time to get over it.
8. Chiropractor - I have been seeing mine since high school. I have three in my family.
9. Cold Cut Trio - What I eat at Subway. Of all the healthy choices, I pick the sandwich with no
10. Cookie dough - I often find cookie dough better than the cookies themselves.
11. Cotton Candy - My favorite flavor of gum (BubbleYum).
12. Cousins - I have 51.
13. Crock-Pot - We have two and I love them. A wonderful kitchen appliance.
More Thursday 13!