Thursday, July 15, 2010
Thursday 13: Brought to You by the Letter "A"
1. Apples - Golden Delicious are my favorite.
2. Algebra - The best type of math, hands down.
3. Alliteration - Oh so much fun!
4. Albuterol - Generic name for the inhaler that I use. What did people with asthma do before inhalers?
5. Aunts - I have 16.
6. Airplanes - On the wallpaper in my bedroom at my parents. That was all dad's doing.
7. Acting - What one of my students thought I might do if I didn't teach. Um, what?
8. Asparagus - Not sure how I feel about it yet.
9. Autumn - Giving spring a run for its money as my favorite season.
10. Astrology - I used to be obsessed with this topic. I even did a speech on the signs of the zodiac in eighth grade.
11. Arizona - The only state that I've been to that starts with an 'A.'
12. Abercrombie & Fitch - Never been in one, never worn anything with that label.
13. Avatar - Last movie I watched.
*This idea came from Alisha at Izzy 'N Emmy*
More Thursday 13!