Sunday, April 20, 2008

Prom 2008

My husband and I spent the past five days carrying out our roles as "prom advisers." This basically meant we lived at the school, watching the junior class decorate for the "Red Carpet Affair." Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday all day and night were spent decorating and Saturday night was the big event. Sunday was the dreaded "tear-down" day, but we made it through quite quickly. While the whole thing is fun (over all), I'm happy to be done with it and more than ready to be back to a normal schedule.




My prom date and me.

Walking the red carpet!

My husband and me in Hollywood!

3 comments:

Kerri Farley said...

Oh, How Fun! But I'm sure it was a LOT of work.

Unknown said...

This is great Holl!! Looks like a blast. I'm sure you're happy it's done!!

Anonymous said...

Great decorations!! You guys look great on the red carpet!