Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Call Me Ms. Particular

If you saw my husband and me in the grocery store when buying a new product you would see us stopped in the aisle getting in people's way, calculating unit prices on a cell phone. Yes, we are THAT cheap. We are the crazies that do math to make sure we are getting the best deal.

My husband plans on doing the grocery shopping tomorrow without me. My husband's cellphone is broken which means he does not have access to the calculator function. This means that he will be taking one of our calculators from home.

We own two calculators. One is a Casio and the other is a Texas Instrument. I have never liked TI calculators but have always adored Casios, particularly the one we own now. (I'll be the first to admit that I am a nerd!). When my husband mentioned taking the Casio to the grocery story, I gasped. I immediately informed him that the Casio would be staying home and the TI would be making the trip. Let's just say the TI is sitting by my husband's wallet waiting for the outing while the Casio sits safely here on the desk.

Call me Ms. Particular.

3 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Hehe. That is too funny! I should have you guys do my grocery shopping!

Anonymous said...

that is too funny!

Kerri Farley said...

Oh how funny! And the shot of the calculator is awesome!!! Great job!