Monday, July 2, 2007

Surprising and Not-So-Surprising Facts

Surprising facts:

* I worked on lesson plans today. While that in itself is a surprising fact, the even more surprising thing is that it got me excited for the upcoming school year. Talk to me in six weeks, though, and we'll see how I'm feeling.

* It's been three hours since I ate lunch and I'm not hungry yet.


Not-so-surprising facts:

* I'm extremely sore from my run yesterday. I see this being used as an excuse for not doing my weights or stretching later today. Perhaps I'll be good so I can add "Did my weights and stretching" to "surprising facts."

* My nails have grown about 1/16 of an inch (I actually measured) and I'm disgusted. This is the point of no return, however, if I want to have "girly" hands in my wedding pictures. I don't think I'm ever going to get over my hatred of fingernails!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

do not fear the fingernail love!

Girl of Approval said...

Just pretend they aren't your hands. :)