Friday, July 13, 2007

Lightning Lemonade



















I cannot chew breath-freshening gum. Peppermint, Spearmint, Winterfresh - none of these flavors will do. My taste buds are not impressed. When I want gum, I want fun flavors. Watermelon Wave, Gonzo Grape, Savage Sour Apple, Carnival Cotton Candy. Now who doesn't want to chew gum with exciting names like those?

I recently bought my usual pack of Bubblicious and in place of the classic bubble gum flavor I found "LeBron's Lightning Lemonade." I was upset that Bubblicious thought they could throw out a classic and replace it with a lemonade substitute. Who wants to chew lemonade? I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt, though, and tried it (after complaining about the replacement for several minutes, of course). It was surprisingly delicious. LeBron knows what he's doing in the gum department. Perhaps if basketball doesn't work out, he could choose flavors professionally.

1 comment:

Girl of Approval said...

I would love flavors like that if they made it in sugar free.

Yum, yum. Except for Classic Bubble Gum flavor. Ick.