Thursday, September 30, 2010
Thursday 13: Brought to You by the Letter "K"
*Idea from Alisha at Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander*
1. Kansas – I’ve never been, but I think it looks beautiful. I love the plains.
2. Karaoke – I’ve only done this once and it was at my bachelorette party in a group.
3. Karma – Crickett’s dog mama. I wanted to take her home, too.
4. Ketchup – My husband uses this condiment on EVERYTHING and I’m not kidding when I say this. The weirdest combination is when he dips his peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in it.
5. Kibble – Crickett may have wheat allergy, so she is currently on special-formula (a.k.a. expensive) dog food. It smells absolutely horrible.
6. Kindergarten – All I really remember about kindergarten is writing lots of stories and one of my classmates always having a runny nose.
*Me: second row, second one from the left. Runny-nose boy: middle of back row.*
7. King-size bed – I love this size bed. Wish Mitch and I had one.
8. Kitchen – I like the sign my mother-in-law has that says, “I have a kitchen because it came with the house.” Unlike me, however, she can cook and bake.
9. Kiwi – I enjoy this fruit but can’t eat much of it because my tongue starts to get tingly and sore.
10. Knoephla – One of my all-time favorite soups. I love that you can buy it by the bucket from a local restaurant.
11. Knuckles – Mitch and I both crack ‘em.
12. Koala bear – Growing up, there was a giant photo of one above my bed. I think they are creepy; they give off an evil vibe.
13. Kuchen – There are amazing bakers in my family, but for some reason no one makes this incredible dessert and that makes me quite sad.
More Thursday 13!