Thursday, September 9, 2010
Thursday 13: Brought to You by the Letter "H"
*Idea from Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander*
1. Handlebars – When bike-riding with Mitch a few years ago, he jumped the curb and I thought I could do it, too. I was sadly mistaken; instead, my ribcage made forceful contact with my bike's handlebars. It was quite painful.
2. Hats – I don’t wear them because I think they make me look silly. I wish this wasn't the case because hats are fun.
3. Heartburn - I've never had it and hope I never do. Doesn't sound like a good time.
4. Heat – We turned ours on yesterday. Fall is definitely here.
5. Hermit crabs – The only pets I had growing up.
6. Hiccups – I don't get them very often, but when I do I get a headache from them.
7. History – I thought this subject was incredibly boring in school and to be honest, I'm still not a huge fan.
8. Honey – I use this as an allergy medication. In the spring, I eat a spoonful each night before I go to bed.
9. Horse – I’ve never ridden one.
10. Hot dogs - LOVE them! My favorite are those signature red Cloverdale franks.
11. Hummingbirds - Wish I had some flying around my yard. They are so much fun to watch.
12. Hushpuppies - Mitch's co-workers make the best hushpuppies. I love going to their annual fish-fry.
13. Hyundai - My first car was a Hyundai Excel. It was navy blue and didn't have power steering. Good times.
More Thursday 13!