Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thursday 13: Brought to You by the Letter "I"


*Idea from Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander*


1. Ice cream – It has to be an interesting flavor or have interesting add-ins for me to get excited about it.

2. Ice-skating – This is probably the only winter activity I enjoy enough to suffer in the cold. I hope my dad makes a skating rink again this year. (Mom, send that hint along.)

3. Idaho – My cousin moved to Boise for graduate school and I’m hoping to get out there this spring to visit.

4. Ignition – I have the hardest time getting my key out of the ignition in Mitch’s truck. One of the reasons I hate driving it.

5. Impressionism – My favorite type of art and Claude Monet is my favorite artist. I can lose myself in his paintings. *Sigh*

6. Impersonation – Mitch does an awesome Arnold Schwarzenegger!

7. In-laws – I have the best a girl could ever want. I can’t believe how lucky I am to have such a wonderful second set of parents.

8. Inspector Gadget – Loved this show when I was young.

9. Interviews – I hate them and perform horribly at them. (See #10)

10. Introvert – That’s me!

11. Iron – I like ironing but only with my mom’s iron. My mom has an awesome iron; there was never a wrinkle I couldn’t get out.

12. Italian – My favorite type of food.

13. Italics – I don’t care for the look of italicized words.


More Thursday 13!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I am with you at #9 10 I get all nervous, even if it's on the radio where nobody can see me.
You are not alone... Happy T13!

teacherwoman said...

Fun list!

Mary Quast said...

Ooooo... I got stuck at #1. I LOVE ice cream! Great post! Happy TT.

Journeywoman said...

Yay Ice Cream.

Danielle said...

What a fun idea! Ice Cream, Italics, you've got some good ones!

Mom W said...

Love comment #7~~we could not ask for a better daughter-in-law~~ Love Mom W

Denise said...

cute again. realy you don't care for the look of italicized words! i think their curviness is cute.

ice skating is the ONLY winter sport i will suffer cold for too, IF there is the promise of hot chocolate.

Today's Triumph said...

I love Monet too!

Mia Celeste said...

I liked Inspector Gadget too. Happy TT!