*Idea from Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander*
1. Ice cream – It has to be an interesting flavor or have interesting add-ins for me to get excited about it.
2. Ice-skating – This is probably the only winter activity I enjoy enough to suffer in the cold. I hope my dad makes a skating rink again this year. (Mom, send that hint along.)
3. Idaho – My cousin moved to Boise for graduate school and I’m hoping to get out there this spring to visit.
4. Ignition – I have the hardest time getting my key out of the ignition in Mitch’s truck. One of the reasons I hate driving it.
5. Impressionism – My favorite type of art and Claude Monet is my favorite artist. I can lose myself in his paintings. *Sigh*
6. Impersonation – Mitch does an awesome Arnold Schwarzenegger!
7. In-laws – I have the best a girl could ever want. I can’t believe how lucky I am to have such a wonderful second set of parents.
8. Inspector Gadget – Loved this show when I was young.
9. Interviews – I hate them and perform horribly at them. (See #10)
10. Introvert – That’s me!
11. Iron – I like ironing but only with my mom’s iron. My mom has an awesome iron; there was never a wrinkle I couldn’t get out.
12. Italian – My favorite type of food.
13. Italics – I don’t care for the look of italicized words.
More Thursday 13!