Thursday, September 2, 2010
Thursday 13: Brought to You by the Letter "G"
*Idea from Alisha at Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander*
1. Garage sales - I love going to them with my sister.
2. Geometry - I hated this class when I took it as a student and was relieved that I didn't have to teach it as a teacher.
3. German Shepherd - I've had an itch lately to move out to the country; if we did, I would buy a German Shepherd. They're beautiful, we'd have enough room for one, and who wouldn't feel safe with with a beast like that around?
4. Girl Scout cookies - My favorite are the Thin Mints. I put them in the freezer and eat them cold - YUM!
5. Glitter - Whenever I see glitter, I think of a high school classmate who used it on all of her posters for our Probability class. She was a little crazy.
6. Gnomes - I'm going to buy a gnome or two for our yard next year. They are just so darn cute.
7. Gobstoppers - I LOVE the chewy kind. Unfortunately, they are quite hard to find.
8. Golden Girls - I don't think I'll ever get sick of this show.
9. Good Will - This store opened about a year ago and I still haven't been in to visit! Shame on me!
10. Grapefruit - So much more enjoyable eating them with grapefruit spoons. Whoever invented those was a genius.
11. Green beans - My favorite vegetable.
12. Gumdrops - Ick. I like sugar in almost all forms, but this is definitely not one of them.
13. Gutter - Where you'll see the majority of my bowling balls go.
More Thursday 13!