Thursday, September 23, 2010
Thursday 13: Brought to You by the Letter "J"
*Idea from Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander*
1. Jacks – I think this game is a blast.
2. Jack-o-lantern – Mine are of the pathetic variety. I don’t have carving skills, that’s for sure.
3. Jalopy – I enjoy saying this word – it’s so much fun.
4. Jazz – Hate it with a passion! It sounds like noise to me.
5. Jetson’s – Absolutely loved this cartoon as a kid. It was so magical and fun.
6. Jolly Ranchers – Love these candies! I think it’s one of the few candies where I love every flavor.
7. Juggle – I cannot, but my husband and father can both do it.
8. Juice – My favorite is orange juice. I can drink it with just about anything.
9. Jambalaya – I’ve only had it once but really, really liked it.
10. Jumping jacks – While watching The Biggest Loser a couple of years ago, trainer Jillian gave a tip to get up and do jumping jacks during commercial breaks. I thought this sounded like fun so I started jumping away and ended up having an asthma attack. I stay seated during commercials now.
11. June - The best month of the year! (With the 2nd being the best day of the month.)
12. Juniors – The seventh-graders I had during my first year of teaching are juniors this year. Hard to believe; I wonder what they’re like now.
13. Juror – I’ve never been one and will probably never be one now that I’m married to a cop. Thanks a lot, Mitch.
More Thursday 13!