Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday Morsels

  • I love not having to be anywhere when it's storming.


  • I'm ridiculously bummed that Conan is no longer the host of The Tonight Show.


  • I recently got over my fear of highlighting in textbooks. In fact, it's actually kind of fun! (NERD ALERT)


  • I have "Breakfast at Tiffany's" waiting for me on the DVR. Can't wait to watch it!


  • Mitch and I tried a new recipe tonight - Cornbread Chicken Pot Pie. Nothing to write home about.


  • I'm always disappointed when I find a blog without labels. This makes me think I should start putting labels on my posts so as not to disappoint anyone else.


  • I hope I can find it in me to write a "real" post this week.

7 comments:

teacherwoman said...

It is sad to see Conan go.

amber said...

Conan's last episode was great!

Amanda Jo said...

Great post! I am still heartbroken over the whole Conan thing. From what I hear Fox is going to try to pick him up.

I highlight and write in books all the time! I love it!

Karen said...

I was sad to see Conan go. Though my husband thinks it was his lack of doing the "string dance" that did it. I'm pretty sure Conan will be back... I hope so anyway!

I'm always really bummed when I spend time on a recipe only to have it turn out not-so-good. Especially if it's labor intensive.

Also, any new post COUNTS. And for the record, I liked this one. :)

Unknown said...

sorry i dont label, im not that organized.

as you know im an odd # gal also, im glad we can still be friends.

Kerri Farley said...

Oh I LIKE your Monday Morsels!! You should do this every Monday!
I never stay up late enough to watch any of those late night shows - so I've never seen Conan :)
I don't often "label" my posts either - I need to get better at that

Kerri Farley said...

Oh I LIKE your Monday Morsels!! You should do this every Monday!
I never stay up late enough to watch any of those late night shows - so I've never seen Conan :)
I don't always "label" my posts either - I need to get better at that