Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It's a Numbers Game

I've decided to give myself a little blogging challenge. I'm not sure why, but humor me anyway please. I've found the highest number of posts I've ever had for each month and I'm going to beat that number this year by at least one post. So, for example, the largest number of posts I've had for the month of January was 12 in 2008 so this year I have to blog 13 or more times. The only exception will be in September. I was apparently super motivated in 2007 and blogged every day that month. My goal for September of this year is to again post every day. So, here are what the monthly numbers will look like:

January - 13
February - 10
March - 17
April - 18
May - 17
June - 18
July - 20
August - 19
September - 30
October - 16
November - 16
December - 17
TOTAL - 211

Should be a fun game. Anyone care to join me?

4 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Sounds like a great challenge! Good Luck!

Unknown said...

im looking forward to MORE pictures, MORE school fun, MORE Holly.

but not in a crazy stalker way.

Karen said...

What a great idea! I'm gonna do it! My numbers look a lot like yours, though my highest number in a month was 14. My January number last year was 5 and somehow I'm already at 18, so at least I'm starting strong!

Kerri Farley said...

WOW - I think that is a fabulous challenge!!