Thursday, January 14, 2010

Just a Little More Christmas

All the Christmas decorations in our house have been officially packed away until next year. I really don't care for this time of year; the house seems so empty and sad. So, to extend the Christmas cheer a little longer - at least on my blog - I thought I'd post a little about a couple of my after-the-holidays purchases.

I found these at Hobby Lobby. I was feeling crafty at the time and thought they'd be a fun project for Christmas 2010. I love scrapbooking and what fun to scrapbook your own decoration!


I found these at Target and thought they were pretty and oh so cute. Mitch doesn't think they are Christmasy; he doesn't see how birds are related to the holiday. What do you think - are they Christmasy? (Hint: Say "yes")


Did you do any Christmas clearance shopping? Find anything good?

3 comments:

teacherwoman said...

birds freak me out! lol

amber said...

Tyler and I have bird Christmas ornaments!

I'm really not all that big on Christmas decorations. I might feel differently after we have a bigger place though and actual room to have stuff!

Kerri Farley said...

I LOVE birds on the tree! I have many of them - and even put birds on the ornaments in my new online store. So Yes - i LOVE birds on the Christmas tree!