Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to School

A week from today I will be going back to school. After three years of being the teacher, I will once again become the student. Instead of being the one with all the answers, I will now be the one with all the questions.

I have decided to see what the accounting field has to offer. It's something I've thought about for a long time and I figured now is the time to start exploring. I will be taking two classes, a business course and an introductory accounting course. I'm ridiculously nervous but extremely excited.

I guess this means you'll be seeing another "first day of school" photo from me soon!

4 comments:

amber said...

That's awesome, Holly!! You'll do great!

teacherwoman said...

This is so exciting! You go girl! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Karen said...

You've got some guts! I'm too big of a chicken to go back to school! I'm sure you'll do amazing with all your math skills!

Amanda Jo said...

How exciting!!! I pray all goes well!!