Sunday, March 30, 2008

Week Review

I cannot believe it's been over a week since I've blogged! It's crazy how quickly time has been passing lately.

Last week was the first Easter I didn't spend with my family. It was different, a little sad, but it was also nice to be able to stay here with my husband instead of leaving him alone on yet another holiday.

Thursday was my school's first installment of spring conferences. There were very few parents - I don't think I even had 10 - and none of them made me cry. The parents that upset me this fall did actually come in to apologize and even thanked me for making things better with their daughter. Hopefully tomorrow night's conferences go just as well.

This weekend, my husband and I enjoyed the fruits of his labor. He 'cashed in' some Coke points and purchased a ticket for two free video rentals, a free tub of popcorn, and two free drinks. It was our fun little at-home date night. It doesn't take much to please us and I must say that is one of my favorite things about our relationship.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Kerri Farley said...

Sounds like fun!

See, picking up those Coke tops at the Hockey game was well worth it, right???