Monday, March 3, 2008

Trip Stats

I am back in my hometown for a conference I have today and tomorrow. Here are some "fun" stats from my trip yesterday.


Distance travelled: 275 miles

Distance travelled on snow and ice: 195 miles

Normal travel time: 3.5 hours

Yesterday's travel time: 4.75 hours

Number of emotional breakdowns: 1

Posted speed limit: 75 mph

Lowest speed driven: 25 mph

Miles travelled using cruise control: 0

Average wind speed: 35-40 mph

Number of cars seen in ditch: 14


Let's just say it was an interesting trip.

3 comments:

Kerri Farley said...

OH Wow! Glad you made it back safely! I HATE driving in BAD Weather!!!

Unknown said...

Shitty trip, but I really like the way you used the "stats" in this post. very creative!

teacherwoman said...

sounds interesting... but yucky.