Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hockey, Round 2

Tonight's hockey game was a lot of fun. It was more aggressive and faster paced than last night's, which made it more exciting.

With five seconds to go in the game, Michigan Tech scored their second goal, tying up the game. Within the first two minutes of overtime, they scored another goal, winning tonight's game. Although my husband and I are from North Dakota we were rooting for Michigan tonight so we could get one more game in this weekend. Yes, we're horrible! Tomorrow night we'll root for UND!

Have I ever told you my husband is a little crazy? Well, if I haven't, now you know. I honestly don't think I've ever seen him embarrassed in all the time that I've known him and after tonight I'm thinking I never will.

After the game tonight, my dear hubby spent about twenty minutes walking around the stadium collecting Coke caps. In total, he collected 63 caps (which will give him 189 points to enter in My Coke Rewards). Unfortunately for him, he has a wife that embarrasses easily, so she didn't help him out on his quest. She did, however, get a couple of good pictures to show everyone how special he is.

1 comment:

...a taste of me said...

That's hilarious! I can totally see him doing that too. And I thought digging through the garbage was bad! Remind me to give you all my Coke tops next time I see you guys. I keep randomly finding them everywhere-my apartment, my car, my million different bags... I miss my sissy!!!