Monday, January 6, 2014

To Me, From Me

I didn't find much for Christmas clearance this season which was kind of disappointing but I didn't walk away empty-handed so not a complete loss.  I'll just have to up my efforts next season!  (Step One: Taking December 26th off from work!)

The Christmas presents I got myself include a charming tree and pretty bird from Hancock Fabrics and a little Christmas town set from Jo-Ann Fabric.

The tree stands about two feet tall and I think I might be able to keep it up after Christmas is over because the theme is more winter than Christmas.  What do you think?


I love all the textures; I discovered in the past year or so that I really like burlap.


I think the newspaper covering makes this the perfect decoration to sit by my bookshelf.


I've like the shiny, scuffed up look of this little metal guy.  Happy to finally have a bird in my collection; I've been eyeing a few the last couple of years but never brought one home until now.


I'm pretty excited about this little set; I think it's absolutely adorable and can't wait to set it up next year!  The largest tree is about six inches tall so the small size of this arrangement gives me many options for a future home!


Did you find any good Christmas decorations this year?

No comments: