Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Book Club Member

I was recently invited to join a Facebook book club.  As I'm sure you can imagine, I was completely giddy when I received the invite.  I've always wanted to be part of a book club and now I am!

The book chosen for February is Boy's Life by Robert R. McCammon.  I'm excited about this read (it was the novel I voted on, after all) and excited to hear what the others think about it.


Interesting side note:  I started the book on Sunday evening (yes, a bit early but I'm a slow reader so I figured it was okay); within the first twenty pages, the narrator witnesses a car plunging over an embankment into a lake.  Also on Sunday evening, a woman here in my hometown reported seeing a car sinking into our river.  Crazy coincidence, huh? 

Happy reading!

No comments: