Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Survey: This or That?

1. Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Christmas Day has always been the big day for me. I do, however, like Christmas Eve service the best.

2. Giving or receiving?
I like receiving (who doesn't?), but I love giving. It's especially fun to give if you've found or made the perfect present!

3. Real or artificial tree?
It's always been and will probably always be artificial.

4. Angel or star tree topper?
I like the stars.

5. White or colored lights?
On the Christmas tree I prefer white lights, but I enjoy the colored lights in windows and other decorating.

6. Tinsel or garland?
Garland; tinsel is frustrating and messy.

7. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper.

8. Stockings: Before or after presents?
After presents! It's like the icing on the cake.

9. Snow or no snow?
There has to be snow at Christmas! It's not Christmas if it's not a white Christmas!

10. Candy canes: Eating or decorating?
Eating.

11. Hot chocolate, apple cider, or eggnog?
I wouldn't argue with a glass of any of these! I'll say eggnog, though, because it only comes around once a year.

12. Cookies: sugar or gingerbread?
Can I pick both? I think I might have to say gingerbread for the holiday season simply because I don't have them any other time of the year.


Get yourself in the Christmas spirit and play along!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We never get a white christmas! :( I love how Christmassy your blog looks now. And - I kinda stole this survey for myself

Merry Christmas! :)