Wednesday, December 22, 2010

2010 Christmas Ornament

Mitch and I chose an "interactive" 2010 Hallmark Keepsake Christmas ornament this year.


Polar Peekbuster

All units, we've got a 411 in progress - peeking with intent to shake!


If this ornament senses motion, it lights up and a voice responds with one of five different sayings. My favorite phrase is "Red alert. Red alert. We have a P-I-P situation. Peek In Progress." It's pretty darn cute.


Have you bought any new ornaments this Christmas?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you buy a new ornament every year with your husband? What a great wee tradition! This ornament is hilarious ... It would out me for sure - i'm a peeker! Ha ha

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest ever! I love it...can't wait to see the real thing when we are at your house.

Merry Christmas, dearest Holly and Mitch. Love you guys!

Mom F.

amber said...

That ornament is ADORABLE!!