Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Randomosity

Thanks to all my readers for playing along on yesterday's post!

I just do not understand why a company would put 17 items in a package. Why 17? Why not 15 or 20? I don't even mind that it's an odd number (okay, I mind a little), but that it's an odd number that doesn't make sense! There is no way that there was any type of rational thinking involved in that decision-making process.

Anyhoo, on to other random things:
  • I have been obsessed with Gobstoppers lately. Unfortunately they're not of the chewy variety, but they are still pretty darn good. In fact, I've been craving them and have had very little interest in chocolate!
  • I haven't had a haircut in almost a year. I'm thinking it's about time.
  • I cannot wait for this semester of classes to be over! It has been less than fun. I only have one accounting class (which is torture at its finest) and the rest are business courses. I honestly can't handle much more busy work or assignments that in no way apply to me and the degree I'm planning to get. UGH! Next semester I do not plan on taking any business courses and will avoid my current accounting instructor at all costs. Only five more weeks . . . *sigh*
  • I never got around to decorating for Halloween and have yet to do anything for Thanksgiving. Not sure if it's going to happen or not. I am actually ready to start dragging out the Christmas tubs and pulling out all that sparkles and twinkles. I've got a bad case of the Christmas bug but I refuse to be on of those people who ignores the Thanksgiving festivities. Only 16 more days and then I can go nuts.
  • Speaking of Christmas, I'm still accepting recipes for my family bar competition. Please help a girl out!

3 comments:

amber said...

I will have to give you my mom's marble bar recipe.

I request these every year for my birthday!

Sooo good!

teacherwoman said...

Sounds like you are ready for semester break. I am getting there too!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the haircut - it's like a lion's mane!! ha ha