Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thursday 13: Brought to You by the Letter "N"

Before I begin my list, I would like to thank all those men and women who have served or are currently serving our country. Happy Veteran's Day!




*Idea from Alisha at Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander*


1. Nachos – Nothing fancy on mine; just beef and cheese, please.

2. Nail polish – I own three colors, two of which are shades of purple. I only paint my toenails.

3. Naps – When I get my best sleep.

4. Napkins – Cloth napkins gross me out a bit but I like that they’re better for the environment.

5. Nativity – I have the Willow Tree Nativity set and love it dearly.

6. Neon – I used to drive an aqua-colored one. She was pretty cute.

7. Neosporin – I’m a huge fan. I put it on everything.

8. New York Times – I visit the best-seller list on a weekly basis to find novels I might like to add to my reading list.

9. Nickname – My favorite is “Pumps” (from the hubby).

10. North Dakota – The only state in which I’ve ever lived.

11. Nosebleed – I’ve only had a couple in my life and they are horrifying. It’s not just the blood, but the warm gushing feeling that makes me queasy.

12. Nouns – My favorite part of speech, probably because it’s the most simple and straight-forward.

13. Number Crunchers – One of my favorite computer games in elementary school. I bet I’d still enjoy it.


More Thursday 13!

4 comments:

teacherwoman said...

So I suppose you wouldn't like the chicken BBQ nachos at Spitfire in West Fargo?! Those are delish!

I didn't know that there was such thing as a Willow Tree Nativity scene. I would love that! I have a few willow tree figurines already and love em.

sherilee said...

Now I'm hungry for nachos... yum.

I love Willow Tree as well, such a great nativity they make.

And nail polish reminds me that I need to do my nails before we go out Saturday night... thanks for that!

Happy TT!

amber said...

Nachos . . . yum!!

I only paint my toenails too!

Cheryl said...

My soon to be 3-year-old wears more nail polish than I do!!!! Ad now I want black bean nachos from Red Robin (not very authentic I know).