Before I begin my list, I would like to thank all those men and women who have served or are currently serving our country. Happy Veteran's Day!
*Idea from Alisha at Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander*
1. Nachos – Nothing fancy on mine; just beef and cheese, please.
2. Nail polish – I own three colors, two of which are shades of purple. I only paint my toenails.
3. Naps – When I get my best sleep.
4. Napkins – Cloth napkins gross me out a bit but I like that they’re better for the environment.
5. Nativity – I have the Willow Tree Nativity set and love it dearly.
6. Neon – I used to drive an aqua-colored one. She was pretty cute.
7. Neosporin – I’m a huge fan. I put it on everything.
8. New York Times – I visit the best-seller list on a weekly basis to find novels I might like to add to my reading list.
9. Nickname – My favorite is “Pumps” (from the hubby).
10. North Dakota – The only state in which I’ve ever lived.
11. Nosebleed – I’ve only had a couple in my life and they are horrifying. It’s not just the blood, but the warm gushing feeling that makes me queasy.
12. Nouns – My favorite part of speech, probably because it’s the most simple and straight-forward.
13. Number Crunchers – One of my favorite computer games in elementary school. I bet I’d still enjoy it.
More Thursday 13!