Thursday, November 18, 2010
Thursday 13: Brought to You by the Letter "O"
*Idea from Alisha at Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander*
1. Oatmeal – I eat mine with brown sugar.
2. Oceans – I’ve visited the Pacific and the Atlantic.
3. Olives – I enjoy black olives on their own, but not so much in or on other food products.
4. Olympics – My favorite event in the winter Olympics is ice-skating and my favorite event in the summer Olympics is gymnastics.
5. Omelet – I cannot eat these because they are just too much egg for me.
6. Onions – I’ve only recently discovered the deliciousness of this bulb.
7. Online - Four of my five classes next semester are online. It's strange not really getting to know your instructors.
8. Operation – The only official surgery I’ve had was having my wisdom teeth removed.
9. Oprah – I can appreciate the things she’s done for people, but I find her annoying on her show.
10. Orange – The color Mitch and I plan on painting our downstairs bathroom when it’s finished.
11. Oregon Trail – A favorite computer game from elementary school that I still enjoy playing. I don't think I've ever made it to Oregon successfully.
12. Ornament - Mitch and I bought our 2010 Hallmark Christmas ornament back in October. Can't wait to hang it up on the tree!
13. Oreos – I do not dunk mine.
More Thursday 13!