Thursday, August 26, 2010
Thursday 13: Brought to You by the Letter "F"
*Idea from Alisha at Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander*
1. Fabio – I do not understand why women think he’s attractive. In fact, I would have to say that I find him unattractive.
2. Faint – I’ve never fainted nor have seen anyone faint.
3. Fall – I’ve decided that it beats spring as my favorite season. Congratulations, Autumn!
4. Farsighted – My mom and I are both farsighted. My glasses magnify my eyes and I was once told by a classmate that I looked like a “bug-eyed grasshopper.” Eighth-graders have great lines.
5. Fiction – The majority of what I read.
6. Fingerprint – I had to be fingerprinted in order to get my teaching license. Apparently the state doesn’t want criminals teaching its children.
7. Fish – I love fish, especially salmon. Unfortunately, I’m lacking in knowledge of how to prepare it (and more than likely the skills to do so).
8. Flapper – I dressed as one for Halloween back in college. The 1920s are my favorite decade.
9. Florida – Mitch and I are taking a vacation down there in January. I can hardly wait!
10. Flute - I played this instrument from the fifth grade through my senior year of high school. If I could go back I would play the violin instead.
11. Forrest Gump – One of my dad’s favorite movies. He’s probably watched it 5,000 times and quotes it way too much. I could go the rest of my life without ever seeing a clip or hearing a line from this movie and be happy.
12. Frugal – You’ll find a picture of Mitch and me in the dictionary next to this definition.
13. Fudge – One of the few chocolate treats that I don’t enjoy.
More Thursday 13!