Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday Finds

I'm currently in the process of making a 101 in 1001 list (I got sucked in and I'm very excited about it!). I've been working on it at Day Zero and have enjoyed looking at lists made by other people to get some inspiration. While perusing lists yesterday, I came upon two things I had never heard of (I have a feeling I'm behind with the times and that everyone else knows about these):

100 Strangers - The goal of this challenge is to take 100 photos of 100 strangers and get to know them a little. Talk about leaving your comfort zone! What a fun (and scary) idea!

Operation Beautiful - The goal of this activity is to end negative self-talk by posting anonymous, positive notes in public places for other women to find. Another wonderful idea!


Happy Friday!

2 comments:

amber said...

I have heard of Operation Beautiful. I follow the blog and it is such a great idea!

I can't wait to hear more about your 101 in 1001 list!

Anonymous said...

i would DIE if i had to randomly ask a stranger for their photo & a quick chit chat!! good luck! :)