Thursday, August 12, 2010
Thursday 13: Brought to You by the Letter "E"
*Idea from Alisha at Izzy and Emmy.*
1. Earplugs – I wear them to bed. I’m a light sleeper and Mitch snores; not a good combination.
2. Eggs – I usually eat them fried over-hard. Once in a while I enjoy them scrambled with cheese.
3. England – If I can only visit one foreign country, this would be the place.
4. Elevators – I don’t particularly enjoy riding in them. I’m a bit claustrophobic and often worry I’m going to get trapped in one.
5. Elf – Probably my favorite Christmas movie.
6. Encyclopedias – My parents have a set. I like the smell of them. They were quite handy in grade school; you know, back before the internet and all.
7. Emeril – Mitch and I used to use his “Asian Essence” seasoning in our stir-fry, but it is no longer made. This made me so very sad.
8. Energy – Where can I get more of it? I’m running quite low these days.
9. Escalators – I love riding on them; a much better way to get someplace than elevators (or those things called stairs which require way too much work!)
10. Estimation – It was quite difficult to work on this skill with my 7th-grade students.
11. Etch-a-Sketch – My sister and I had several growing up. Even my dad enjoyed playing with them.
12. Everybody Loves Raymond – I’m so sick of this show. Every other channel airs reruns of this program – enough already!
13. Eyes – My husband has nystagmus which basically means his eyes are constantly twitching back and forth. Some days they twitch more than others or faster than others; it’s quite interesting.
More Thursday 13!