Thursday, August 5, 2010
Thursday 13: Brought to You by the Letter "D"
*Idea from Alisha at Izzy and Emmy.*
1. Deadheading – I thought my daisies were goners so I took them to my mom to see if she could revive them. She laughed at me and said that all they needed was to be deadheaded. I had never heard of such a thing - this getting domesticated stuff is hard!
2. Decisions – I can’t make 'em. Mitch loves that about me. *Wink*
3. Denim – I hate that I can’t find a pair of jeans that doesn’t have spandex in it. Jeans should not be stretchy in my opinion.
4. Dermatologist – I’ve never been to one. I may have to go in the near future, though, because I have these weird spots that are multiplying on my legs.
5. Designing Women – Loved that show!
6. Diapers – I love the sound they make when children are scooting around.
7. Diaries – I had two growing up. I was never very good at writing in them.
8. Dictionary – I keep mine by the novel I’m currently reading so if I don’t know a word I can look it up right away. Dictionaries are great fun.
9. Dormitory – I lived in the dorms for my first three years of college. My first two roommates left a lot to be desired but my third roommate was absolutely wonderful.
10. Doughnut – My favorite kinds are the ones with jelly in the middle.
11. Dragonflies – I think they are beautiful and even kind of cute. It makes me happy to see them flying around our yard.
12. Dressing – Mitch doesn’t use any dressing on his salads. Waiters/waitresses look kind of surprised when he says “no dressing.” I’m a ranch girl.
13. Dumplings – Dumplings and sauerkraut would definitely be one of the foods at my last meal.
More Thursday 13!