Monday, October 13, 2008

Team Goofball

Unfortunately, I don't have much time to write tonight so I thought I'd just post a few photos from my weekend. On Saturday, my husband and I bowled with my family, my mother-in-law, and my sister's boyfriend in a charity bowling event. It was a lot of fun and I look forward to doing it again next year.

My sister and her boyfriend acting like themselves for the camera.
I guess I do look as stupid as I feel! (My average for the three games was around 75! I never made it up to or past 100! Yikes!)
My mother and mother-in-law doing what they do best together!
My dad took the event pretty seriously (that might explain why he took first out of all of us).
My husband scoping out his competition (my dad).
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and survived your Monday!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have got to have the coolest family ever!

I'm glad you had a nice weekend. :)

Unknown said...

looks totally great fun!!!

Unknown said...

you make me miss my family, my mom ia s bowler so is my grandma.

Anonymous said...

Aw, that looks like an awesome time! I wish my family went out and did fun things like this! It made me smile. You all look so happy. :)

teacherwoman said...

Sounds like a great time! I haven't gone bowling in months and it can be sooo much fun!

Kerri Farley said...

Looks like fun! I always want the bumpers up so that I dont' have gutterballs....which is what I usually have with no bumpers :)

Liz Harrell said...

Oh yeah! Bowling, I love it. But I'm horrible. :)

...a taste of me said...

Goodtimes had by all!