Today I was tagged for the first time by Hilltopper! Apparently, I'm so interesting that she wants to learn even more. (I'll wait as you all finish laughing). Okay, so here goes - seven random things about myself!
1. I do not drink coffee or pop. I've never liked coffee and I quit drinking pop about three years ago to be more healthy. If only I could have the same will-power with chocolate!
2. I spent the first three years of my college career as an architecture major, interior design minor and graduated three years later with a degree in math education. Life is interesting.
3. I avoid odd numbers like the plague. There is something unsettling about not being able to divide something in half evenly. I eat as many food items as I can in even amounts and when using my car's blinker I make sure it has blinked an even number of times before turning it off. (I believe this is called OCD).
4. I am creeped out to no end by worms and snakes. It's not natural to be able to move around so efficiently on land without some kind of legs or feet!
5. It horrifies me when people bend their ears forward (this makes cutting my husband's hair an excruciating task) or grab their tongues with their fingers.
6. I sucked my thumb until I was in the fifth or sixth grade. No joke; I have an ugly overbite to prove it.
7. I get dizzy when I look up - every time, all the time. It's happened for years and sadly has become the "norm." It makes for very uncomfortable dentist visits and shampoos during hair appointments.
I hope you enjoyed reading these random facts about me! If you'd like to participate in this, consider yourself tagged!
Have a wonderful evening!