Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Busy & Long Week

Today is the first day I've been able to get on my computer since Sunday afternoon. Today was also the first day I've been able to come home from work during daylight hours.

It's been a very busy and very long week, folks. Monday night I was at the school until 8:00pm taking tickets at the girls volleyball game and last night was my school's first night of parent-teacher conferences which kept me at the school until 7:30pm. The girls played very well and conferences were great, but these long days have left me exhausted. I am completely pooped, physically and mentally.

I will be spending tomorrow night at the school for the second round of conferences, so I'm going to make the most of my free evening. I'm going to lay around, watch a little television, and catch up on some wonderful blogs.

I hope you're all having a wonderful week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you definitely have been busy. I hope you are still having fun even though it's busy.

teacherwoman said...

Oh I hate those long weeks. I bring stuff home, and as much as I would like to be able to work on it, it is very difficult to be productive at home after hours.

We have conferences the Mon/Tues before thanksgiving break. That is going to be two hellish long days!

Anonymous said...

This week has been busy for me too. Every night I have to do something for work or do something in general. I am worn out. I can't wait for Saturday morning to sleep in!

Unknown said...

man alive! you should be exhausted! i guess i wont give you a hard time about not posting. get some rest sister!

Kerri Farley said...

Busy Busy lady! Me too...sorry I haven't been around much....I'll be catching up on your blog now :)