Thursday, December 17, 2015

Thursday 13: 2015 Etsy Christmas Finds


I cannot believe that next week is Christmas!  This joyous season sure is flying by!

Time for one of my favorite Thursday 13s: Items I wouldn't mind finding under my tree on Christmas morning!  (All photos from the Etsy shop.  Click on the description to visit the shops.)


1.  Adorable Santa riding a polar bear.



2. Not only would this sleigh book folding pattern be a fun activity but it would also give me a great item to display in my library (provided it looked like a sleigh - HA!).



3.  Fun Christmas tree snow globe necklace.



4.  I think this Fa La La La La banner would look great strung across my piano.



5.  I'm so in love with these vintage elves.



6.  Super cute mini tree ornaments.



7.  Pretty Be Merry sweater.



8.  I already own a wonderful nativity set but this pottery version is quite pretty.



9.  Sweet stuffed candy canes.



10.  Gorgeous Christmas painting.  This artist's work actually made an appearance on my list last year as well.  



11.  Charming horse drawn sleigh.



12.  I've discovered I really like milk glass.  I also really like holly (how could I not?).  Obviously I was drawn to these milk glass holly coffee cups.



13.  Beautiful 12 Days of Christmas print.

No comments: